Anthogenol utilizes fifty years of analysis to figure at a cellular level to shield the body from injury caused by free radicals. Anthogenol capsules contain clinically-proven inhibitor OPCs to support circulatory system health, support animal tissue and connective tissue health, support bone health and bone mineralization, support skin and nail health, and relieve symptoms of delicate unhealthy veins. The distinctive formula allows customers to seem and feel younger, harnessing full-body anti-aging support from within out.
Anthogenol, a naturally derived supplement using MASQUELIER’s Original OPCs, is a powerful antioxidants derived from Grape seed extract. Academician Masquelier perfected the extraction method and launched this potent staple that has currently been used therapeutically for several years globally. The proprietary isolation process creates an extremely bioavailable extract utilizing simply 1% of the Grape Seed, so Anthogenol can not be compared to the other Grape seed extract on the market.
The benefit of Anthogenol :
- Healthy circulation
• Maintaining healthy blood circulation
• Reduces the occurrence of varicose veins and spider veins
• Support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands and feet)
- Heart and Eye Health
• Can help prevent enzyme breakdown in collagen for the maintenance of heart health
• Provides nutritional support to protect the heart and eye health
- Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves skin elasticity and overall quality
• Can help reduce dark spots
• Can help increase hair thickness and nail strength
- Healthy Bones
• Assist healthy bone development
• Support bone health and bone mineralization
Anthogenol supports cardiovascular system health, blood capillary health, and blood vessel health.
- Powerful Antioxidant
Anthogenol contains high potency antioxidants which protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Healthy Collagen Support
Anthogenol promotes collagen formation, supporting the health of tendons, skin, connective tissues, and strong nails.